Chocolate Scented Playdough
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup salt
1/2 tablespoon cream of tartar
1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup boiling water
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine flour, cocoa powder, salt and cream of tartar.
- Add vegetable oil and boiling water and mix well.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- When mixture has cooled, continue to knead with your hands.
- Store mixture in an airtight container.
- Your kids will love this…just don’t let them eat it…well…not too much…and you too…no eatie!