- First start out with a crock pot.
- Now put a bunch of little smokies in it…it is up to you as to how many you want.
- Then get out a bunch of your favorite BBQ sauce…I use Famous Daves Rich & Sassy or Sweet & Zesty.
- Then get out a full jar of grape jelly.
- Ok…now there is not official amounts….you do kind of have to put some in…let warm up…taste…put more in…warm…taste.
- I usually—that is a loose usually–have probably a 3:1 ratio of BBQ to grape jelly.
- I know it sounds wierd but you just have to try it.
- You can also use meatballs…you can buy them in a bag at the grocery store.
Now good luck and have a fantastic Thanksgiving!